- Globally, the commercial drone market will reach US$41.3B by 2026, with drones in energy representing the biggest market (US$6B).
- Drones are used for the energy industry to carry out inspections, mapping, surveying, localization and other activities.
- Among the sub-sectors that benefit most are oil & gas extraction, oil & gas distribution, power generation, and more.
Buy the full Drones in Energy Industry Report with market data and case studies
- 96-page report with example drone applications, global market data, forecast, and company rankings for the energy industry
- Chapter on drone applications in energy including top industry sectors, application methods, typical results and technology stack
- 10 Case studies of companies around the world using drones, including problem-solution description, technology used, and operational characteristics
- Market data for drones in energy, broken down by region, top countries, and forecast including CAGR until 2026
- Rankings for top remote-sensing, commercial manufacturers and dual-use drone manufacturers, including profile for top 5 companies using drones in energy
- Dedicated chapters on drone regulation and emerging technologies