Data protection policy
Data protection policy (updated 13.08.2021)
Drone Industry Insights UG, its subsidiaries and partner companies (hereinafter referred to jointly and singly as “Droneii”) consider the protection of your personal data and your right of informational self-determination to be of great importance. Droneii will collect, process and use the personal data that it collects during your visit to its website and its integrated online store (hereinafter referred to jointly and singly as the “Website”). In doing so it will comply with the principles described below as well as with the provisions of the EU- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz) and those of the Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz).
- Definition of personal data
Personal data consists of information regarding personal or factual circumstances which could be used to establish a link to your person. Such data includes, for example, your name, your telephone number as well as your postal and e-mail addresses. In detail Droneii may process:
- Personal details: Given name(s), preferred name, and photograph (if provided), date of birth
- Contact details: Address, telephone number, email address and details of your public business networking profile(s).
- Payment details: Invoice records, payment records, billing address, payment method, bank account number, card or account security details, payment amount and payment date.
- Data relating to our websites: Device type, operating system, browser type, browser settings, IP address, language settings, dates and times of connecting to a Site, usage data, aggregate statistical information, internet service provider details, referring and exit pages, and clickstream data.
- Views and opinions: Any views and opinions that you choose to send to us, or publicly post about us on social media platforms.
- Collection of personal data
Droneii collects information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site. In detail, Droneii may collect or receives:
- your personal information if you provide it directly to us (for example, if you contact us via email or phone)
- your personal information in the process of our business relationship (for example, if we provide a service to you or your employer)
- your personal information if you make it explicitly available to the public. This includes also social media (e.g. information from your profiles in the social media or business networks)
- your personal information when you visit any of our websites or use features or resources provided on or through a website
- your personal information when you log in to one of our websites or use this or one of our services (e.g. Newsletter)
- or use your personal data when handling suggestions and comments that you submit on a contact form at its website
- your personal information from third parties who provide or transmit it to us (e.g., credit bureaus, law enforcement agencies)
- Regulatory basis for the processing of personal data
Droneii is authorized to process your personal data when:
- you have previously given us your express consent
- the data processing is necessary for a contract between you and us
- the processing of the data is necessary for the protection of the fundamental interests of a person
- have a legitimate interest in the processing of the data
- Purpose of data processing
Droneii may process your data for following purpose:
- Operation of our websites and provision of services or services on request and for the necessary communication
- Operating and administering our websites, providing content, communicating and otherwise interacting with you, notifying you of changes of our websites or services.
- Providing (via e-mail, telephone, social media, mail or in person) information to you that you may be interested in (such as upcoming events, new products and other relevant information), provided that such transfer complies with applicable law.
- Maintaining and updating your contact details, if appropriate.
- Maintaining our communication system and operating our IT security system.
- Finance and Sales Management.
- Contacting you to conduct surveys for our services.
- Electronic security (including login and access details).
- Detection, investigation and prevention of violations of the terms and conditions and justification, enforcement and defense of legal claims
- Improvement of our websites and services
- Job recruitment
- Transfer of personal data to third parties
Droneii may disclose your personal information to:
- judicial and regulatory authorities
- our external consultants or companies working for us
- any other agency, if necessary for conducting legal transactions or for the detection, investigation or prevention of criminal offenses
- Data security
Droneii implements adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect the integrity of your personal information. For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential contents (for example, orders or inquiries to the person responsible), our websites use an SSL or Internet connection or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string “https: //” and the lock icon in your browser bar.
- Data accuracy and storage
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is stored and kept accurate only as long as it is needed to fulfill our legitimate objectives.
- Your rights
The law grants you the right:
- not to pass on your personal data to us
- to access your personal data
- to correct erroneous data
- to delete or restrict the processing of your personal data
- to revoke consent statements
If you would like to delete, block or update the personal data which we have stored about you, you can contact us by e-mail, fax or letter at any time. Contact details below. To enforce these rights, we may require proof of identity from you.
- Cookies and similar technologies like Google Analytics
Droneii’s websites use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc.
- Direct marketing
Droneii may also process your personal information for contacting you via e-mail, telephone, post or other means of communication and to provide you with information of interest to you. If we provide services to you, we may send you information regarding services, new offers and upcoming publications and other information as far as they are potentially of interest to you. To do this, we use the contact information you provided in accordance with applicable law.
Newsletter: For sending newsletters Droneii uses specialized service providers to which it will pass the necessary personal data. These service providers will only use your personal data on behalf of Droneii and only in accordance with its instructions. Compliance with these data protection provisions is ensured as are the necessary security measures.
You can always unsubscribe from the e-mail distribution list created for such actions. After unsubscribing, we will not send you any more promotional emails, but you may continue to contact us to provide other services requested by you.
- Contact details:
If you have comments or questions about this policy or the way your personal information is processed by us or on our behalf, please contact our contact:
Drone Industry Insights UG, Zirkusweg 2, 20259 Hamburg, +49 (0) 40 64830858, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org