Drone regulations define what is possible to implement and what not. As of now, national drone regulations across the globe vary greatly and there are no international drone regulations applying to the entire globe. The key aspects of the drone regulatory environment that we monitor and analyse are:
- new drone laws, especially the legalisation of drones across the globe;
- EU opinions, directives and regulations;
- National drone legislation across the globe;
- Data protection & privacy, telecoms and other legislation that has an impact on drone operations;
- The International Standards Organisation’s (ISO) progress regarding drone standards;
and much more! Contact us to find out about the full scope of research we conduct.