“DRONEII did a great job delivering an objective report and database, which is exactly what I needed.”
- The global counter-drone market will grow from around USD 1.2 billion in 2019 to USD 6.6 billion in 2024 at 41.4% CAGR.
- Since 2012, more than 280 million USD has been invested in counter-drone companies worldwide.
- Regulations tend to be especially opaque and tough for counter-drone systems due to the technical requirements involved in successfully mitigating drone threats.
- Counter-drone companies offer either detection systems, interdiction systems or a combination of the two.
- The Counter-Drone Market Report 2020 also comes with market data in .xlsx and the complete list of all 171 counter-drone companies and 302 solutions in .xslx.